We can provide detailed information on any property currently listed for sale – whether it’s listed by Keyes or any other real estate company – and arrange an appointment to show you the property at your convenience. If you see a property online, a “For Sale” sign or an ad in the newspaper or magazine that interests you, please give us a call so that we can provide all the details. Once we become familiar with your housing and financial needs, why go through the process with someone else? We can save you time and take the hassle out of house hunting, and it won’t cost you a penny more!
Steps in the Home Finding Process
We are dedicated to providing you with professional representation and services throughout your entire home search and closing process. We will:
- Consult with you to determine & plan out the home purchase process.
- Review the details of how the home purchase process works.
- Recommend a Lender to provide a no-cost, no-obligation mortgage pre-approval.
- Research and show you properties that match your specific needs.
- Prepare a market analysis for the home you are considering to purchase.
- Prepare a written offer, according to your terms, on the home of your choice.
- Negotiate your offer to reach an agreement with the Seller that is acceptable to you.
- Provide you with a preliminary estimate of closing costs and other expenses.
- Manage the entire process, from contract to closing.
- Review the HUD-1 Settlement Statement and answer any questions you may have.
- Provide after-sale follow up to assist you with any post-closing needs.