We can provide detailed information on any property currently listed for sale – whether it’s listed by a Coldwell Banker® affiliate or any other real estate company – and arrange an appointment to show you the property at your convenience.
If you see a property online, a “For Sale” sign or an ad in the newspaper or magazine that interests you, please give us a call so that we can provide all the details:
- Listing Price
- Special Features
- Financing Terms
Once we become familiar with your housing and financial needs, why go through the process with someone else? We can save you time and take the hassle out of house hunting, and it won’t cost you a penny more!
Steps in the Home Finding Process
We are dedicated to providing you with professional representation and services throughout your entire home search and closing process.
- Conduct a consultation to determine your home purchase needs and plan your search process.
- Review the details of how the home purchase process works and discuss our partnership as a team to achieve your goals.
- Recommend and arrange a no-cost, no-obligation mortgage pre-approval with a national mortgage lender, if needed.
- Research and show you properties that match your specific needs.
- Prepare a written offer, according to your terms, on the home of your choice.
- Provide you with a preliminary estimate of closing costs, down payment and other expenses.
- Present and offer the contract on your behalf to reach an agreement that is acceptable to you.
- Manage the entire contract to closing process, including completion of all inspections and fulfillment of all contingencies.
- Notify you of the amounts needed to bring to closing and answer any questions you may have.
- Provide after-sale follow up to assist you with any post-closing needs.